Fees: $650 – 1,000
Fees are based on the budget of the family. If lower income please provide proof of income to receive assistance in fee scale.
No obligation for initial consultation to ensure doula and family are a solid fit for one another.
• 24/7 availability by phone/text/email to answer questions regarding your upcoming birth
• Three prenatal visits
• Education on childbirth process and comfort measures
• Lending library to use for self-help
• Early labor support in your home
• Support at the birth and at least 2 hours postpartum
• Use comfort and relaxation techniques throughout birth
• Provide education in informed consent
• Breastfeeding support
• Two postpartum visits to help you adjust in the first weeks of your infant’s life
• Back-up doula, if necessary
• Provide valuable local resources, including therapy, chiropractic and self care opportunities.